Unwritten is a growing publication with over 80 writers worldwide, producing articles with over 200,000 shares. It is a current contributor for Elite Daily, Medium and The Huffington Post and strives to promote creative, fun expression among Generation Y.
My published articles on Unwritten:
- Why Your Tall Girl Problems Are Actually Tall Girl Blessings
- 8 Situations People Who Hate Feelings Can’t Stand
- Why A Pizza And Wine Night Is Better Than Going Out
- You Hate To Love It: 8 GIFS That Perfectly Describe Your Relationship With Drunk Eating
- 7 Affordable Products That Will Make Your Skin Flawless
- WoMAN Up: 5 Reasons You’re Wasting Time By Not Making The First Move
Mustang News at Cal Poly
As an intern reporter at KCBX Central Coast Public Radio, I found news worthy content and produced stories for KCBX News and NPR once every week.
The Thought Catalog website is dedicated to the people’s “stories and ideas”, allowing contributors to make their writing fun, smart, and creative, i.e., entertaining, journalistic, and literary.
My published articles on Thought Catalog:
During my third, going into my fourth year at Cal Poly, I wrote and produced content for Her Campus, an online girl’s magazine.
Her Campus, “A Collegiette’s Guide to Life“, is the #1 global community for college women. Content on HerCampus.com is written entirely by the world’s top college journalists and contributors. This features national Style, Beauty, Health, Love, Life, Career, LGBTQ+, High School, and Real World content supplemented by local content from 250+ campus chapters nationwide and in seven countries.